***Pre-order. 4 week turn-around from order date. Printed in small batches here in Australia***
Our ‘Kimberley Sunrise’ retro tee is super lightweight and breathable – perfect for hot summer days, working out or even just throwing on with some jeans. The cut and the faded 70’s print have been inspired by our favourite op shop scores. For this design, we commissioned Byron Bay artist Harley & J, who was (understandably) smitten by our iconic boab trees, the golden outback sun and the earthy ochres of the Kimberley.
Our tee’s are ethically and sustainably made from 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton and certified by the Fair Wear Foundation. They fit true to size. Our model, Lauren, wears a size 10.
Combine with other items from our shop for discounted shipping.
- 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton
- 120gsm (super lightweight)
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with narrow double topstitch
- PETA approved vegan
- Certified by the Fair Wear Foundation – an independent, non-profit organisation that works with companies and factories to improve labour conditions for garment workers.
- Certified by The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) – the world’s leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibres.